Style: Lots of ripe cherries and red berry flavours on the nose.
Palate: A lovely fruity Pinotage with hints of brambles and strawberries. This Pinotage is medium to full bodied and well balanced on the palate with a lingering plum aftertaste.
Food: Enjoy with light red meat dishes like seared steak or grilled lamb skewers with bacon and rosemary seasoning.TZS20,000TZS20,000
Style: Fruit driven with inviting raspberry, cherry and other ripe red berry flavours on the nose.
Palate: The palate is soft and well balanced with lots of fruit and berry flavours. Medium bodied with lingering aftertaste.
Food: All red meat dishes,pastas and soft cheese.TZS20,000TZS20,000
Style: Fresh tropical and grassy flavours with a hint of green pepper.
Palate: Full upfront tropical fruit, with an underlying green pepper and grassy flavour. Acid is well balanced, crisp, clean and fresh on the palate.
Food: Enjoy with seafood like prawn, calamari, fresh oysters or asparagus quiche and Thai noodle salad.Baked/grilled chicken or pork, chicken or pork with lemon and hot and spicy pasta.TZS18,500TZS18,500
- Style: Enticing fruit salad flavours, especially guava.
- Palate: Upfront fresh tropical fruity flavours, on the nose and palate. This fruity wine has a lovely crisp finish
- .Food: This wine goes well with white meat dishes and vegetarian dishes. Enjoy with grilled smoked haddock, white fish in a delicate creamy sauce, fishcakes, avocado and calamari salad.Salads and green vegetables are also perfect for this Chenin Blanc.
- Grape Varietal: Blend
- Origin: Western Cape, South Africa
- Climate:Temperate mediterranean weather conditions prevail in the Swartland region. Limited irrigation, mainly dry land and bush vine vineyards.
- Solis: Cabernet Sauvignon is hand harvested at 26° B. The wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks and kept on the skins for ± 4 days at 26° C. The best Cabernet Sauvignon tanks are selected from the cellar and the final blends are made for this wine.