- Monkey Shoulder’s easy-drinking blend of three single malts – Balvenie, Glenfiddich and Kininvie. Named after the injury distillery workers were prone to suffering as a result of turning the malt
- An elegant, stylish nose of marmalade, Crema Catalana, cocoa and malt. A sprinkling of winter spice (nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon) adds an extra dimension, alongside a mouth-watering hint of aniseed.
- Very malty, creamy delivery which offers up a palate redolent of berry fruit, juicy toasted barley, cloves and butterscotch. A hint of manuka honey, hot-buttered-toast and dried apricot develop.
- Medium length, with clove-studded oranges, creamy vanilla and peppermint on the tail
- 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner – International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Delightfully delicate nose with fine mix of floral notes, citrus and stone fruits. Gentle heather and honey follow. Smooth entry and fine flow across the palate. Satin-like texture. Flavours build in the mouth leaving no doubt about sweet malt and ripe barley. Full fruit flavoured finish.
- Volume : 750ml bottle
- Alcohol Content : 40% ABV
- Country of origin: Ireland
- Region Produced In: Dublin
- Storage Instructions: Cool and dry conditions
- Serving Recommendation: Straight, neat or on the rocks
- Speciality: suitable for vegetarians
- Package Information: Bottle