- Johnnie Walker Double Black. A smokier, more intense Black Label. A rich, intense, smoky blended whisky, matured in deep charred old oak casks. A nuance for more adventurous drinkers who are looking to experiment with something new.
- Mysterious, edgy and exciting. A rich, intense, smoky blend.
- Alcohol: 40%
- Subtle and grainy on the nose. Full bodied and slightly woody. Round and swarm, spicy with a fruity tone and well balanced.Sir Edward’s blended scotch whisky is distilled, blended then matured in oak barrels. This process takes place using purely traditional methods in Scottish distilleries.
- Its unique character comes from a careful selection of blended grain and malt whiskies, forming a perfect harmony which is recognised by connoisseurs. Tasting notes: a balanced blend, a long-lasting taste with a strong rounded flavour, considerable finesse.
- Johnnie Walker Black Label can be enjoyed on its own with a dash of still, sparkling water, soda or ginger ale as a long drink
- Type: Deep, rich, balanced, Full bodied, smoky, intense
- Alcohol: 40 % Vol
- Vintage: NV
- Johnnie Walker Red Label Blended Scotch Whisky is pioneer blend, the one that has introduced our whisky to the world. Highly versatile and with universal appeal, it has a bold, characterful flavour that shines through even when mixed. Johnnie Walker Red Label is now the best-selling Scotch Whisky around the globe. A bold, characterful flavour that shines through even when mixed
- Storage Instructions: Best stored in a cool dark place.
- Serving Recommendation: Serve at room temperature.
- Alcohol Content : 40 % Vol
- Country of origin: Scotch
- Alcohol Content: 10.5% Volume
- warm amber colour
- nose with hints of wild herbs and honey
- round and creamy on the palate with a rich taste of ripe apples, vanilla and hazelnut
- perfect for all occasions
Ballantine’s Finest is a complex, refined and elegant blended scotch whisky. It is regarded as the taste to satisfy a modern style. The original flavor, complexity and refinement comes from more than 50 single malt flavors. The unmistakable Ballantine’s flavor is dependent on these 50 single malts, 4 single grains and in particular the fingerprint malts from Miltonduff and Glenburgie. It is balanced because no one single component dominates.