Style An elegant wine with upfront fresh raspberry and strawberry fruits complemented by integrated oak nuances.
The palate is soft and juicy with a lingering, fruity aftertaste.
Food Enjoy on its own or with meaty casseroles and stews.TZS26,000TZS26,000
Style: Ripe dark fruit flavours with hints of earthy tones and blackberries.
Palate: Upfront dark fruit flavours with a touch of spice typical of the variety. A well balanced, full bodied wine with a good tannin structure.
Food: The spicy qualities of Shiraz can be brought out by dishes such as a rich beef stew cooked with red wine and pasta arrabiata.
Also enjoy with grilled meats. Appenzeller, Gruyère and Witzenberger cheeses served with only crackers.TZS20,000TZS20,000
Style: Lots of ripe cherries and red berry flavours on the nose.
Palate: A lovely fruity Pinotage with hints of brambles and strawberries. This Pinotage is medium to full bodied and well balanced on the palate with a lingering plum aftertaste.
Food: Enjoy with light red meat dishes like seared steak or grilled lamb skewers with bacon and rosemary seasoning.TZS20,000TZS20,000
Style: Fruit driven with inviting raspberry, cherry and other ripe red berry flavours on the nose.
Palate: The palate is soft and well balanced with lots of fruit and berry flavours. Medium bodied with lingering aftertaste.
Food: All red meat dishes,pastas and soft cheese.TZS20,000TZS20,000
With a gentle breeze from the nearby ocean to cool them down, the grapes we use are perfect for creating the affordable quality that our everyday drinking wines provide.
With its long fruity aftertaste, Namaqua sweet red is served best chilled (between 8-10C) with pasta or paired with cold roast beef and soft cheeses.TZS17,000TZS17,000
- Grape Varietal: Blend
- Origin: Western Cape, South Africa
- Climate:Temperate mediterranean weather conditions prevail in the Swartland region. Limited irrigation, mainly dry land and bush vine vineyards.
- Solis: Cabernet Sauvignon is hand harvested at 26° B. The wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks and kept on the skins for ± 4 days at 26° C. The best Cabernet Sauvignon tanks are selected from the cellar and the final blends are made for this wine.
- This vibrant Cabernet Sauvignon exudes aromas of blackcurrant, raspberry and fynbos with hints of cigar box, herbs and cedary oak. The well-balanced tannin structure ensures a full and lingering finish.
- Enjoy this wine on its own or serve with grilled meats, casserole dishes or barbeques.
- Alcohol: 14.31 % vol
- Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon | 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Winery: KWV Classic Collection
rs: 4.0 g/l pH: 3.52 ta: 5.71 g/l type: Red style: Dry body: Medium pack : Bottlesize : 0 closure : CorkTZS34,000TZS34,000
alc : 13.5 % vol rs : 3.7 g/l pH : 3.44 ta : 5.99 g/ltype : Red pack : Bottle closure : CorkTZS18,000TZS18,000
- The wine has a lively deep red colour. A beautiful bouquet of berries and mint with well integrated and firm tannins. It is an easy-drinking wine with vibrant young flavours.
- Enjoy with pizza, blackforest ham, beef casserole or grilled sausages, traditional barbecue or simply on its own.
- Variety: Pinotage | Pinotage, Merlot, Other
- Winery: Pearly Bay
- Wine of origin: Paarl
- This generous and vibrant Merlot shows upfront aromas of plum, mulberry and fruit cake with nuances of eucalyptus and cedary oak. The palate is accessible with indulgent tannins and a seamless finish.
- Variety: Merlot | 100% Merlot
- Winery : KWV Classic Collection
alc : 14.31 % vol rs : 4.0 g/l pH : 3.4 ta : 5.8 g/l type : Red style : Dry body : Medium pack : Bottle closure : CorkTZS34,000TZS34,000