GLENFIDDICH 12YRS WHISKY 750ML
- Distinctively fresh and fruity aromas with a hint of pear. Beautifully crafted and delicately balanced.
- Characteristic sweet, fruity notes on the palate. Develops into butterscotch, cream, malt and subtle oak flavours.
- Carefully matured in the finest American bourbon and Spanish sherry oak casks for at least 12 years.
- 2015 Gold Medal Winner – International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Warm, inviting, complex nose with caramel, spice, ripe fruit and floral backing. Gentle entry into the mouth with smooth flow, fine texture and balance. Mellow and full flavoured but enough youth to give the characters good lift. Some warm marmalade and lemon rind add to the freshness. As does a hint of mint. Extended, ripe fruited finish.
- The Glenfiddich range has received more awards since 2000 than any other single malt Scotch whisky in two of the world’s most prestigious competitions, the International Wine & Spirit Competition and the International Spirits Challenge.
Glenfiddich is the world’s most awarded single malt scotch whisky. It comes with a unique freshness from the same Highland spring water, its distinctive fruitiness comes from the high cut point William Grant always insisted upon. Carefully matured in the finest American oak and European oak sherry casks for at least 12 years, it is mellowed in oak marrying tuns to create its sweet and subtle oak flavours. Creamy with a long, smooth and mellow finish, 12 year old is the perfect example of Glenfiddich’s unique Speyside style and is widely proclaimed the best dram in the valley. It was wins Gold Medal 2014 award for International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC) and International Spirits Challenge (ISC). It has characteristic sweet, fruity notes and a long smooth and mellow finish. Develops into butterscotch, cream, malt and subtle oak flavours. It contains 40% alcohol by volume.
|Storage Instructions||Best stored in a cool dark place.|
|Serving Recommendation||Neat, on ice or with water. See website for more ideas: www.glenfiddich.com|
|Manufacturer contact||The Glenfiddich Distillery, Dufftown, Banffshire, Scotland.|
|Country of origin||Country of Origin – Scotland|
|Alcohol Content||40 % Vol|
|Region Produced In||Speyside|
|Occasion||Christmas Gift, Birthday Gift, Fathers Day Gift|
There are no inquiries yet.