JAMESON IRISH WHISKY 750ML
- Volume : 750ml bottle
- Alcohol Content : 40% ABV
- Country of origin: Ireland
- Region Produced In: Dublin
- Storage Instructions: Cool and dry conditions
- Serving Recommendation: Straight, neat or on the rocks
- Speciality: suitable for vegetarians
- Package Information: Bottle
Yes INGREDIENTS: Water, Barley and Maize
Jameson Irish Whiskey is a blend of pot still and fine grain whiskeys that is as versatile as it is smooth. It’s a perfect balance of spicy, nutty and vanilla notes with hints of sweet sherry and exceptional smoothness. John Jameson founded his distillery in Dublin in 1780 to realise his ambition of making the highest quality whiskey possible. Today Jameson is still made, in our Single Distillery in Midleton, Co Cork, Ireland, following our founder’s tradition of using the finest ingredients and triple distillation to achieve our signature smoothness.
- Made with barley and maize in Ireland.
- Consume neat, on the rocks, with Ginger and Lime, pair with a Beer or in a cocktail such as the Jameson Whiskey Sour, the Jameson Irish Cocktail or the Tipperary.
- Taste is smooth with balance of spicy, nutty and vanilla notes and hints of sherry.
- 80 Proof
- Alcohol Level 40
Jameson Irish Whiskey is distilled three times to deliver exceptional smoothness. Triple distillation is what makes us unique to American Whiskeys, which are typically only distilled once, and Scotch whiskies, which are usually distilled twice. Not just a whiskey from one Single Distillery, Jameson is the world’s Number one Irish Whiskey. The balance between just the right amount of malted and un-malted barley gives a natural barley flavour balanced with the sweet, nutty flavour from Sherry casks with the toasted wood and vanilla notes from Bourbon casks.
- Store Name: Zapata
- Vendor: Zapata
Basement, Uhuru Heights, Bibi Titi Mohammed St.
Dar es salaam
Dar es Salaam
- No ratings found yet!