Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
KWV CLASSIC CHARDONNAY 750 ML
- This elegantly styled Chardonnay shows orange blossom, peach and lime on the nose with undertones of minerality. The palate is chalky with hints of peach followed by a creamy, lingering finish.
- Enjoy this wine on its own, with seafood, creamy pasta or chicken dishes.
- Variety : Chardonnay | 100% Chardonnay
- Winery: KWV Classic Collection
alc : 13.28 % vol rs: 5.25 g/l pH: 3.44 ta : 6.12 g/l type: White style : Dry body : Medium taste : Fruity pack : Bottle closure : Cork
- Ageing : This wine can be enjoyed now, or cellared for up to 20 months from vintage.
- In the vineyard : The vintage was dry, warm and early for the most part, with smaller berries and lower yields. Some varieties set inconsistently – even within the same bunch or cluster. The significantly smaller harvest coupled with the dry conditions induced earlier ripening. Reds look very good whereas the whites were challenging due to lower acids, but the winemaking team were up to the challenge and produced a solid performance.
- In the cellar : A 40% portion of the wine was matured in oak for four months.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.