Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
KWV CLASSIC PINOTAGE 750 ML
- This rich and flavourful Pinotage shows upfront fruit sweetness with plum, banana and fruitcake aromas. The sweet and juicy tannins are complimented by hints of chocolate and strawberries. The palate is seductively soft and salacious with a long and gentle finish.
- Fillet, beef or risotto dishes are ideal culinary partners to this wine although it is just as fine when savoured by itself.
- Variety: Pinotage | 100% Pinotage
- Alcohol: 14.29 % vol
- Winery: KWV Classic Collection
rs : 5.20 g/l pH : 3.51 ta : 5.85 g/l
type : Red style : Dry body : Medium taste : Fruity
pack : Bottle closure : Cork
- Ageing : Enjoy now or cellar for up to three years from vintage.
- in the vineyard : The winter preceding the 2013 vintage was characterized by plenty of cold spells and good, saturating rains, which ensured strong, even budding and replenished soil moisture. With the arrival of spring, cool to moderate temperatures reduced vigour and encouraged highter quality in the grapes. Slower, consistent growth persisted through the early summer thanks to dryer conditions, which kept diseases at bay. The uncharacteristic, supplementary rainfall during mid to late summer raised soil moisture levels and slightly extended the vintage and ripening period. Overall, the season delivered fruit with concentration, structure and flavour.
- In the cellar : The wine was oak matured for eight to ten months.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.