Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
KWV CLASSIC SAUVIGNON BLANC 750 ML
- This elegant and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc shows aromas of citrus, delicate floral, herbs and ripe stone fruit. The easy drinking palate is soft, fleshy andjuicy with hints of limes and a chalky minerality with a balanced and seamless finish.
- Enjoy this wine on its own, with seafood, various white meat dishes, sushi or a variety of cheeses. It is best served chilled.
- Variety: Sauvignon Blanc | 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Alcohol: 13.50 % vol
- ANALYSIS :
rs: 4.5 g/l pH: 3.37 ta: 6.1 g/l type: White style: Dry body: Light taste: Mineral pack : Bottle size : 750ml closure: Screwcap
- Ageing : Savour now or cellar for up to two years from vintage.
- In the vineyard : Rain during the growing season caused vigorous growth with colder spring temperatures and late flowering. Cooler conditions in early summer led to the harvest commencing late by up to two weeks on early cultivars. Ensuing warmer temperatures however brought the vintage back on schedule, followed by some cold spells that resulted in a longer ripening period.
Winery: KWV Classic Collection
Wine Of Origin: Western Cape
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.