Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
PEARLY BAY DRY RED 750 ML
- The wine has a lively deep red colour. A beautiful bouquet of berries and mint with well integrated and firm tannins. It is an easy-drinking wine with vibrant young flavours.
- Enjoy with pizza, blackforest ham, beef casserole or grilled sausages, traditional barbecue or simply on its own.
- Variety: Pinotage | Pinotage, Merlot, Other
- Winery: Pearly Bay
- Wine of origin: Paarl
alc : 13.5 % vol rs : 3.7 g/l pH : 3.44 ta : 5.99 g/l
type : Red pack : Bottle closure : Cork
- In the vineyard : Climate: Mediterranean – Moderate summers and cold, wet winters. The average rainfall is approximately 600 – 700 mm per year.
- Soil: Deep red, well-drained soils – Hutton and Clovelly.
- About the harvest: Selected grapes (Ruby Cabernet – 44%, Pinotage – 7%, Cinsaut – 49%) were harvested at 23Â° Balling and fermented on the skins till dry.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.