With a gentle breeze from the nearby ocean to cool them down, the grapes are perfect for creating the affordable quality that our everyday drinking wines provide.
With its lingering finish, Namaqua Sweet White is best enjoyed between 8-10ºC with chicken or seafood dishes.TZS17,000TZS17,000
A special dark, spiced version of Captain Morgan, made with Caribbean rums, spices and natural flavourings, and matured in oak. Great on it own, or just add ginger ale for a delicious Dark and Stormy.
Alcohol :40% volTZS32,000TZS32,000
- Triple distilled vodka using a traditional charcoal filtration method and ten times filtered
- The world’s top-selling premium vodka
- Exceptionally smooth with a clean palate
- Make a wide range of cocktails such as Moscow Mules, Cosmopolitans or Bloody Marys
- Alcohol : 37.5 % Vol
- A Dry Gin with dominant notes of juniper berries, followed by coriander, cinnamon and citrus (orange, lemon) notes. An exquisite spirit with a wonderful taste and a delightful smooth finish, bottled in France using only the finest of ingriendents most notably berries and mint from Kingston resulting into a warm, aromatic and bitter sweet character for a cool signature finish.
- Alcohol volume: 40%
The very popular Gordon’s London Dry Gin charms the palate and offers a perfect balance of a certain sweetness, light spicy notes, coupled with mature fruit, making you lust for more of this superb Gin. The very clear and transparent Gordons Gin is well-balanced and this classic Gordon’s should be found in every bar cabinet.
The finish of this traditional Gordon’s London Dry Gin is pleasantly mild with a certain freshness.
- Varietal: Gin
- Spirit Type: gin
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Alcohol Strength: 37.5% vol.
- Subtle and grainy on the nose. Full bodied and slightly woody. Round and swarm, spicy with a fruity tone and well balanced.Sir Edward’s blended scotch whisky is distilled, blended then matured in oak barrels. This process takes place using purely traditional methods in Scottish distilleries.
- Its unique character comes from a careful selection of blended grain and malt whiskies, forming a perfect harmony which is recognised by connoisseurs. Tasting notes: a balanced blend, a long-lasting taste with a strong rounded flavour, considerable finesse.
- This vibrant Cabernet Sauvignon exudes aromas of blackcurrant, raspberry and fynbos with hints of cigar box, herbs and cedary oak. The well-balanced tannin structure ensures a full and lingering finish.
- Enjoy this wine on its own or serve with grilled meats, casserole dishes or barbeques.
- Alcohol: 14.31 % vol
- Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon | 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Winery: KWV Classic Collection
rs: 4.0 g/l pH: 3.52 ta: 5.71 g/l type: Red style: Dry body: Medium pack : Bottlesize : 0 closure : CorkTZS34,000TZS34,000